In pursuing our Mission, we have identified the following Strategic Objectives, which will be reviewed annually through specific undertakings and activities, against success criteria using qualitative and quantitative measures:
- Standards. To strive for excellence in all aspects of school life.
- Ethos. To promote and encourage a sense of well-being, respect, tolerance, service, care and self confidence within a community where everyone is treated equally and given every opportunity to flourish.
- Curriculum. To offer a broad, balanced, innovative and rigorous curriculum, challenging all pupils at an appropriate level.
- Co-curriculum. To maintain an extensive co-curricular programme which allows all pupils participate and be encouraged to excel in their chosen field.
- Pastoral support. To provide outstanding pastoral care which both supports the individual but also engenders a strong collective identity and sense of responsibility.
- Staff. To maintain and develop committed, forward-thinking and well-qualified staff able to offer effective support to all pupils.
- Community. To strengthen relations with the School’s alumni and wider community, nurturing mutually beneficial links where they are needed most.