Step 1: Parents First Contact with School
During their first contact at school, interested parents should fill out the Pre-Registration Form and be informed of the documents they need to bring in order to be considered for admission. They should deposit photocopies of the following documents:
- Complete the registration form and student data.
- Copy of report card or transcript of the school year and the previous year.
- Certificate, heading or birth certificate / student Dominicans original / copy for abroad. If you are not in Spanish: copy in original language and translated into Spanish (by a legal translator) and legalized in the Dominican Chancellery.
- Letter of recommendation and conduct of the former school.
Step 2: Open House & Preliminary Consideration for Admissions
The next step for parents is to attend a scheduled Open House or to return with all the documents listed above. The Academic Council studies the documents submitted and decides if the applicant complies with the initial entry requirements.
Step 3: Admissions Evaluation
Admissions exams are administered during school hours, after receiving payment of the admission exam fee. The admissions evaluation has three components:
- Standardized tests in the English language, mathematics and Spanish language
- A psychological screening administered by the counselor or psychologist
- A family interview
Step 4: Registration
Once parents have been informed of the approval of admission, they have a maximum of fifteen (15) working days to bring the documents required for registration (listed below), select a payment plan, and pay the registration fee (this fee is to reserve the space and it is non-refundable). Parents must deposit the original of the following documents, which are then considered property of the school:
• Copy of identity documents of parents or guardians (identity card or passport).
- Copy updated immunization record the / a student under 16 years.
- Certificate physician / a student.
- Vision Certificate / a student.
- Certificate of hearing / a student.
- Copy of health insurance card (if you have one).
- Three (3) photos "2x2".
- Contract tuition.
MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL STUDENTS
- Record notes from the previous year.
- Original Certification Eighth Grade, proportional to the degree, duly signed date.
- Record notes of the original previous year, certified by the director and the Ministry of Education in your country, validated by the Dominican Ministry of Education (in Santo Domingo), indicating the completed degree and extent to enter.
STUDENT REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FINAL WHEN ALL DOCUMENTS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED.
RE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS IS NOW OPEN