The aspiration of the College is the integral formation of the individual, believing that their mission is best done in a caring school community where:
- The students are excited to learn and enjoy.
- There are high expectations for students, teachers, administrators and support staff.
- The teachers are dedicated, creative and show interest to different learning styles and abilities of their students.
- The natural curiosity of the student is encouraged to actively participate in the educational process.
- The needs of students, intellectual, emotional, social, physical and ethical, is satisfied with a balanced program.
- Students have multiple opportunities to succeed in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Different views and cultures are respected among teachers, parents and students.