- Daily: Khaki pants with the embroidered name of the school, school polo shirt, black or brown belt, and black or brown dress shoes.
- Sport: School’s blue sport pants, T-shirt with the school logo, black or white sport shoes (without lights, bright colors or colored soles) Swimsuits with caps are also available at the school.
- Friday (optional): Blue jeans without tears or openings, school’s blue T-shirt, covered shoes. Students that have PE on Friday should wear the Sports uniform.
- Jackets: for the winter months are available at school. No other types will be accepted.
- Lab Coats: available at school.
- Accessories: discreet, no piercings, girls should not have their nails painted with bright or noticeable colors.
- Caps for Sports: white or blue caps designed with the school logo can be worn only during sports or outside the classroom during recess.
Cellphones:These are not permitted at the school. In the case that the student needs to bring their cellphone to the school for use after the end of the school day, parents should send a written permission form with the reason for its use. In this case, the student should hand in their telephone to the office at the beginning of classes and they will get it back from the office after the end of classes. For students who do not comply with these rules, disciplinary measures will be taken.
Electronic Devices (laptops, kindle, iPod, etc): The use of these devices is not permitted at the school. If the student is required to use one of these devices, the parents will be notified in writing. Teachers will provide the student with a written permission form specifying the date and subject in which the device will be used. Students should hand in the electronic device to the teacher at the beginning of classes and the teacher will keep the device until the time for its use, and then until dismissal.
- 09:30 am to 09:45 am [ Elementary 1,2,3,4,5 y 6 ]
- 10:15 am to 10:30 am [ Middle & High School 7,8,9,10,11,12 ]
- 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm [ Elementary 1,2,3,4,5 y 6 ]
- 12:45 pm to 01:15 pm[ Middle & High School 7,8,9,10,11,12 ]
Outside of these hours, students are not permitted to use the coffee shop. Permission can only be granted if they are accompanied by their teacher and for a valid reason.
School dismissal time: 1:30pm K2 to K5……2:45pm 1st to 12th grade
- School uniforms that are too tight or torn will not be accepted.
- Students who do not have the proper uniform will not be admitted to class. They will have to sit in the school library and copy all the classes. If this is repeated more than two times the student will be suspended for two days.
- Punctuality is an important virtue, bearing this in mind the school gate closes at 8:00am daily. Any one arriving after that time will not be allowed to enter.
- Only authorized persons can pick up the student from school. Authorization should be written and signed by the parent/guardian of the student. Students who are not picked up from the school at the appropriate dismissal times, extra costs will incur for their care.